Garth Phillips the principal of Events & Co has had over 20 years of experience delivering events in the sports, cosmetics, wedding and charity industries. Over this time he has developed strong relationships with some of Australia’s leading companies. One of the longest relationships as been working with the National Rugby League's events team.
* Garth was appointed Event Director of Dream Ball six years ago the annual major fundraiser for the charitable organisation, Look Good Feel Better. During my tenure the Dream Ball has raised $4,000,000.
* Event managed staff awards roadshows for Chanel Australia for three years. Events are hosted in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
* Worked with the NRL Events Team and NRL CEO’s office to deliver events across the season for the past six years. These include Season Launch, the All Stars Festival and game, Women in League celebrations, State of Origin hospitality, NRL Final Series and Grand Final Day hospitality.
* Assisted in the delivery of corporate hospitality for eight international companies during the Sydney Olympic Games.
* Managed a four-day tour of the local Estee Lauder company’s markets for
Mr & Mrs Leonard Lauder. This included VIP dinners and fragrance launches in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Team members "The Co"
Marketing & Business planning